Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Not much new

BUT...I did get a hi-speed cable connection on Monday! I literally counted the hours from when I placed the order on Friday until they came Monday a.m. I'm still so excited I could pee...roflol I've been busy downloading all those cool scrapkits I couldn't get before 'cause they were too huge for my dialup connection!
I hope hubby quits bitchin' now about my cellphone bill:) People can actually dial my house phone for the first time in 2 years...! Yes Debbie...that means you...your turn to call so get out that credit card girl:) Debbie is my older sister and she and her hubby winter over in Arizona...this year she's in some plush, upper-crust suburb of Phoenix...can't remember the name of it but you gotta' have an amex triple+platinum, gold encrusted card just to drive the streets...lol I'm not too jealous:)

My brother Dean (the baby of the family) sent his sibs an email the other day venting about the Democrats in WI. None of us can figure out what went so terribly wrong in his childhood to turn him into a stinking Republican....roflmaopimp. I haven't written back yet as I'm waiting for something totally witty, hilarious and anti-republican to hit my brain waves. That boy sure likes to stir up trouble with his sisters, all of whom are Democrats:) We do have a ball together tho and some very lively discussions!

The mad-dog fibro hit me like a ton of bricks a few days ago and it was a tough one to get thru but a barrel of tears and a bucket of pills later, I'm feeling pretty good. I can actually get out of bed without an assist and that is glorious! Sometimes I feel like a recovering alcoholic...just plain victorious to make it thru the day!

I've been working on a springtime kit but have thrown lots of it out...I have this vision but just can't translate it into PSP but I keep plugging away at it. I'm hoping to finish it before the weekend is over and you'll be the first to know.
And just yesterday, I found out I'm a Twix Bar and I can't tell you how perfectly that suits me...lol. You gotta try this out...it's a ton of fun!

You scored as Twix. You are a Twix Bar. You are adventurous and like to try new things. You have a wide variety of friends and interests. You are a very confident and passionate person - sweet but also with a wild side!

Twix

100%

KitKat/Crunch Bar

85%

Skittles/Gummi Bears

80%

3 Musketeers

70%

Jolly Ranchers

65%

Hershey Bar

60%

M&M\'s

55%

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

45%


*What Type of Candy Are You?* (w/pics.)
created with QuizFarm.com



In my heart of hearts, I was sure I'd be an M&M...I've been collecting their stuff for years and the house is overflowing but there is always room for more:)

And finally...I want to thank each and everyone that commented on my last freebie...you guys just warm my heart with your kind, generous spirits by showing your appreciation and I am so thankful. A huge "Thank You" from me to you!
Hope to see you this weekend and hope you're all doing well!

1 comments:

antgama said...

You are a PeanutButter Cup. You are a smooth talker and everyone loves you! You are very friendly and have a great personality! You are sweet and easily pleased. You are happy and content with your life.
Ya think??????
I am NOT in a high maintaince city...I'm on the outskirts!!!!
And truth be told I may be your OLDER sister but.....there is such a VERY few months between us that oftentimes YOU are thought to be the older one !
Oh how I miss ya!!!!!
And YES I will be calling soon!!!!
Love ,your sista Debbie