Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 2 of Springtime

Day 2 has found me sleeping in and what a treat it was! I'm feeling very refreshed.

So on to the freebie for today and it's going to be ribbons. The only thing I'm not really sure about is if I should be putting effects on them or not. Do you scrappers want to put your own effects on a plain ribbon or would you prefer that they come wrinkled and/or creased already??? Please let me know for future creations, would you?

Here's the ribbons preview:

Ribbons can be found here.
Have a great Tuesday everyone and thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left on yesterdays share...they are appreciated:)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks!!
These are so cute Love the kit....

Binkey

Dawn said...

Thanks!!! So pretty... I like a combination of plain and altered ribbons. I don't usually edit my elements, but love the effects sometimes...

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for part 2!!

Unknown said...

More beauties!!! Thank you...;o)

LVMommy22 said...

these are lovely! i'd rather you put effects on since i wouldn't know where to start. a variety is good (include some plain ones) too. thanks for asking us!
:) M

Kristine said...

Oh Mollie! Beautiful job!! I see these colors and I want to get into the garden, mucking in the dirt. Spring has finally sprung up here in Ontario!!

Tracy said...

Cute ribbons! I'll use whatever you make, so if you "effect" them, that's fine, if they're straight, that's fine. I don't want to hinder your creativity!