Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Day 6 Springtime

Aaaaaahhhh Saturday...don't ya' just love it:) I didn't get to bed until 3:30 this a.m. and just awoke about 1/2 hour ago! I feel like I've committed a crime! lol Now I'll be making up for lost time all darned day....or maybe not:)

You get the last of the papers and a matching alpha today...minus the drop shadow of course. I had a dickens of a time with the shadow I applied for the preview but it's workable. What I don't like about transparent items is when you add a shadow and it turns the transparency all murky and ugly. I was trying to make the shadow of the actual letters appear as well as the outline of the entire tag. I gave up in frustration so if anyone would care to send me a clue, I'd be in heaven:) The font I used is Shalimar Swash by Rob Leuschke and you can purchase it here. His work is truly outstanding.

The alpha is waiting here. The last of the papers are here.
Have a great weekend and see you tomorrow for the finale:)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY for another wonderful part to your kit!

Mama Jane said...

Thank you Mollie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful papers and alphabet.

Anonymous said...

Extrememly cool alpha! Thanks! I found your blog from Kristine's blog! :o)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is an awesome kit Mollie and you are such a sweetie for sharing it. Thanks so much. I wasn't able to download the ribbons (I tried 12 time and it wouldn't go past 57% at best) No one else seems to have encountered any problems...must be me. lol But I really love the rest of it. Hugs

Anonymous said...

This is lovely - thank you!!!! : D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the great alpha and pretty papers! This kit is gorgeous!!!

Mollie said...

Linda W...email me at swordagraphicsATgmailDOTcom and I'll get the alpha to you. It's less than 1 MB so maybe I can email it to you.

Shell said...

Thanks for the rest of the kit. Loving this alpha. TFS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute alpha and papers!

danzinst said...

I love you spring kit.beautiful colors.tfs

Unknown said...

Great alpha, can't wait to use it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love this alpha - so versital! Thank you Molly for another great gift!

Phill and Melissa said...

Thanks so much!