Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, March 2, 2007

AshleyB Elements

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please disregard all of the individual links in the posts below regarding the AshleyB Kit. I've switched from 4Shared to MediaFire and all AshleyB downloads are now available here.


As promised, here are the elements for the AshleyB kit.
Previews first:)




Ashley just loves this kit and I'm so tickled about that...it was all about her anyway:)
Now her twin Mitchell needs a kit and he's all about hunting and fishing and hunting and fishing. I think that will be an adventure of it's own for me...lol

You can find the elements in the link below and I hope you enjoy this kit.
Have a great weekend everyone. I awoke to about 30" of snow and of course, it's all in front of the garage doors so I'm gonna' finish my coffee and get shoveling...the first session of many I fear for today!


15 comments:

Karie said...

Once again, beautiful color choice. I cannot wait to use it! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

I love geens and blues, too. Thank you very much for sharing. Love it!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you for the awesome elements for this kit!!

Mollie said...

RAINDEW...Thanks so much for this info. I now realize what I did and am in the process of fixing it. I need to reup these files or you need to buy WinZip 10. I zipped them using a feature of WinZip 10 that's not available in lower versions so I have rezipped them and am uploading now. I'll post as soon as the new ones are up.
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Unknown said...

This is absoutely awesome! I can't wait to see Mitchell's kit! I have two boys too...
TY for sharing your time and your talents.

Unknown said...

Oops- I am not showing anything in the Ashley B file???
corri

paintingsiggi said...

Oooo, more gorgeous stuff!! Thanks for the great elements! :)

JillSF said...

These are beautiful - loved the papers and would love these elements too. When I go to 4shared it doesn't show nanything. Pleeeease check it out - I neeeed these elements. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Thanks Mollie..I got them all...no trouble with the zip file, so I must have an updated one...these are all so pretty...this is a lovely set...I love the metals in it...thank you again! 8^)

Peggie said...

What a lovely kit this is. Thank you
for sharing your talent.

Heather & Chaos said...

WOW! What a beautiful kit. Great for winter, little boys, everything!! Thanks for sharing.

JillSF said...

Thanks so much for these great elements - I had trouble earlier today but they downloaded easily. Thank you

Heather said...

Thesea are lovely, but I can't get this file to open:

http://www.4shared.com/file/11589279/138be6aa/MollieP_AshleyB_Elements01.html

It keeps giving a "page cannot be displayed" error. The other two worked fine.

Mollie said...

HEATHER...I've reupped it...go here and it's working fine now: http://www.4shared.com/file/11629196/d3d502e3/MollieP_AshleyB_Elements01.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit!
I'm so glad that I was still able to get it.
~~~Hugs~~~
~Bethany~