Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, March 2, 2007

Big Brain Fart on the elements:(

Oops...I goofed! I used a feature of WinZip 10 (enhanced deflate) that won't work if you have a lower version so I have rezipped the AshleyB Elements files (at normal compression) and am currently re-uploading them to 4shared.
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused so many of you and apologize for the confusion.
I'll try to not let it happen again.
I'll make another post when they have all been re-upped but with my luck at 4shared, it may take a few hours.

Again, my apologies to you all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad it wasn't me... I was worried I had done something wrong...it has been one of those days here..ty.
Corri

Shell said...

The element looks great. LOL your "goof" will keep us on our toes to upgrade our applications. TFS

LVMommy22 said...

why are you appologizing for giving us free goodies?! we should all be thanking you!
:) M