Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, May 11, 2007

This MODness must end!

Holy crap, am I running late today! 50 things to do and now dh wants us to go out for dinner so I'm ecstatic about that! No fish caught yesterday but I'll still be having a fish fry today...it's making me hungry already:).

The shares for today pretty much end this...yes, I'm gonna' say it...MEGAKit (lol)! Yippy skippy! I haven't finished the alpha yet but you can be sure one is coming shortly. I've done several versions and dumped them all but I think I have a winner going now.

Here's the previews for today:


RicRac in small and large sizes are here and the rest of the ribbons are here.

My first ever hand-made flowers and the fibers are here.
Hmmm...Flowers & Fibers...sounds like a bad breakfast cereal, doesn't it...roflol. Actually the fibers are more like yarn but they work for me:). I'll be back with the finale to this MEGAKit sometime before the weekend is done. But be warned...there is a challenge involved and the reward is the alphas...yes, I said alpha(s). I know you're all tingling with excitement...lol.
To those of you that are mothers already and to those that are awaiting their little bundle of absolute joy I bid you all a wonderful Mother's Day. And let's not forget our dear friends and family that have lost a child...reach out to them this Mother's Day with an extra special warm comforting hug or sentiment, reminding them you have not forgotten their child nor their wonderful mothering ways. You'll be so glad you did:)
Big hugs to all...Mollie

18 comments:

Unknown said...

The flowers and fibers are wonderful and will really enhance any layout with this awesome kit. I just love everything about it.

Lizzerd said...

how's about: "To those of us who have lost our Mothers ..." (me!), I will "lift a glass" in her honour on Sunday...
In the meantime, I need to go make me a LO or 6 out of this MEGAkit {hehehehe} ... thankyaverramuch, Mollie!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this AWSOME MEGA kit. I think you did a great job on the flowers.
Is there a way to get the Alpha's other then making layouts? I don't know how to do them as of yet but I'm working on it and getting there slowly but I will show you my work when I get one completed.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! The flowers and fibers are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!

Ellie said...

I love this kit! Keep em coming! LOL Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

I love this kit,thanks so much for your generous, especially for zipping them all up in such a way we could all download them, lol..

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the remaining awesome DL's!!!

JulieO said...

You are driving me mod with all of these great freebies.

Jonimarony said...

I love this kit. Your work is AWESOME. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

great ribbons!! thanks

Anonymous said...

What a kit this turned out to be!! Thank you so much! Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mollie for your thoughtfulness. I lost my mom three years ago and a daughter in 1988. Mother's Day makes me a little weepy so I really appreciated your words today. HUGS.

BelindasScrapz said...

I still cant believe how huge this kit is and how much work you put into it you are so awesome to have given it to us all thank you

Anonymous said...

beautiful florals!! Nice fibers too & thanks so much!

La Osita Boricua said...

thanks for the freebies.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this lovely kit that you've shared with us.

Its Just Me said...

Thank you so much! These are great!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these elements. Thanks!