Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sametra Designs must have Xmas Kit...

and you can get it for free until Dec. 26th right HERE! This is the most adorable pink and blue kit for the holidays, I just know you'll want it:) It's called Girly Winter Kit but don't let the name fool ya'! If ya' got boys...get it:)
And while you're there, check out her other freebies too...some great stuff. I got her Christmas Blog Train freebie and it's fabulous...well worth your trip.
And LEAVE HER A NICE COMMENT!!!! She sounds as disgusted as I get when you have hundreds and hundreds of downloads and only 6 comments...sheesh!

I just discovered her today and will definitely be going back for another look. I love to find new designers and hope you do to. Please leave her some Christmas Loving, even if her stuff isn't your cup of tea...even if you don't want something, you can certainly appreciate its beauty:)
Have a fantastic day!
Hugs...Mollie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pretty kits. Ii'll use them in good health! Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas from Corrine in WA

Anonymous said...

I went over and looked around and left a msg for Sametra. Thank you for sending in that direction. I also downloaded both of the kits you were in on and they are both beautiful and different! Merry Christmas from Corrine in WA

Unknown said...

Thanks so much I ran across this blog on the net. I thank you so much! For letting everyone know about my freebies. Your right I was getting sad because I see all these downloads and hardly any comments. I had stop designing. Then I said just keep at it. Maybe they will come around and say thank you. This all I ask. For me it feels good to give. Alot of time my work is passed up I am horrible at previews lol. My work of the papers and elements are unique sometimes. You know that old sayn never judge a book by it's cover. The same goes for alot of kit's out there.

Hugs
Sametra

Oh by the way there is some more freebies on my blog.