Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hurry...hurry!

You have GOT to see this...in case you don't already know!!!
Go check out Mandy's Store for one of the best deals EVER! You can buy her entire store for only $10.00 (yes, that's ten, not one hundred) at the new and improved Elemental Scraps. And ya' know what else ya' get for spending $10.00? The December Mega Bag for FREE...my favorite 4-letter word...lol. You get over 700 MB of goodies in the bag from many store designers. Plus all of Mandys kits...for a measly $10.00! Which is about all I have left from the awesome Thanksgiving sales around scrapland! Holy Scrap peeps...get over there and get it before it's over tomorrow!
Oh man, I almost forgot...Mandy also included a $5.00 coupon good off your next purchase...how sweet is that!
Why are you still here? Get shopping!
Hugs...Mollie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your support Mollie!Enjoy your new goodies :)

~Mandy

Jazzy said...

Molly just had to drop by and say Thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog..it makes me feel so good to read them and know somebody out there in cyber space likes them and my little freebies..You have an awesome blog and I enjoyed it very much..will be back I assure you..Thanks again and have a wonderful day..hugs Jazzy