Sunday, February 11, 2007

Feel the LOVE

Today I created this small Valentines kit to share with you. It has 4 papers, 3 heart tags, a glassy heart frame, a pretty silver filigree heart charm and 1 ribbon.
The elements shown in the preview are at 40% and the papers are 2400 x 2400 as my poor Beast can't handle anything larger:( I dream of mobos and fast processors...lol

Snag it now 'cause this will be gone on Friday.


Download part 1 here and part 2 here. Link has expired.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and now, back to the Daytona 500:)

12 comments:

Dee said...

Mollie...I love this set! Love the textures, the glass heart, metal heart...everything about it...thanks so much! 8^)

Heather said...

Beautiful work! Thank you so much!

Scrapcat4914 said...

Mollie Thank you so very much for sharing your awesome Valentine mini and I also was able to get your Favorite Green too! TY again!

Chelley said...

Very pretty, TFS! :)

shellshok said...

Thanks for the cute kit. The elements are darling.

... that LadyD! said...

thank you Mollie...

pugsli said...

I just want you know I travelled all the way back from Denial to check on you. It was so warm and pretty. The Mai Tais were delicious. I waited by the pool but you nevered show. Well, maybe tomorrow. Really, the kit is sooooo pretty and I really appreciate it. You are such a good designer! Don't forget to let me know when you're going back to Denial, we'll meet by the pool.
Your pal in Denial!

jburkhart said...

These are very pretty...thank you so much!

Hilly said...

I get so frustrated with google trying to add comments. LOL It rejects my name. I'm trying it again! Thank you for this charming kit. How fun! I hope you have a special Valentine's Day!
Huggies,
Hilly

Joy said...

Thank you so much.. these are so cute.

Joy

Tammy D. said...

Oh wow great ty so very much!!!

NinaJo said...

A beautiful set, thank you so very much!